Monday, August 4, 2008

Uncle John's Wedding





It took me a little longer to get this blog up about the wedding but we forgot our camera and finally got some pictures to share from Kate. We had a great time at Uncle John and Aunt Kirsten's wedding in June. Ellie did a great job with the 7 hour car ride. She actually did better than Chris and I did. She was the flower girl along with Kirsten's niece Sarah and they both did such a wonderful job. A special thanks to Mary, Pete and Mike Ward for helping me out with Ellie. It was nice to be able to steal away for a few minutes and not be on mommy duty. I will post some other pictures of the wedding when I get more available.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Glad you guys had fun. Pass on a congratulations to John for me. Where was the wedding?

Whitney