Chris and I had a wonderful weekend away for JP and Diane's wedding in North Carolina. Chris was one of the groomsmen so we got to enjoy a full weekend of wedding events. They had a beautiful wedding and it was wonderful getting all the friends together. We wish JP and Diane lots of happiness! Big thanks to my parents for watching Ellie while we were gone. The grandparents had their work cut out for them since Ellie was throwing up most of Friday evening. She did bounce back pretty quickly but it's taken a little bit longer for mom's car to bounce back from the puking moment.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Parent's Weekend Getaway
Chris and I had a wonderful weekend away for JP and Diane's wedding in North Carolina. Chris was one of the groomsmen so we got to enjoy a full weekend of wedding events. They had a beautiful wedding and it was wonderful getting all the friends together. We wish JP and Diane lots of happiness! Big thanks to my parents for watching Ellie while we were gone. The grandparents had their work cut out for them since Ellie was throwing up most of Friday evening. She did bounce back pretty quickly but it's taken a little bit longer for mom's car to bounce back from the puking moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - JP got married! I forgot he was engaged. Is that Steven Cooper in the 1st picture? I can't believe it has been 15 years since we graduated!!
Post a Comment