Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary To My Wonderful Husband!



Tomorrow is a special day for Chris and I. We will be celebrating our 4 year Anniversary. I thought I might take this time to post a special tribute to my hubby.

As most of you know, Chris and I have known each other since we were 11 or so. He was the first friend my brother brought home when he started middle school. Who knew that 19 years later I would be married to him? Chris loves to tell everyone that I have been stalking him ever since but that's not the case. We ran in different circles throughout school. He was the life of the party and I was more of a wall flower. It wasn't until my senior year in college that we were reintroduced by our mutual friend Brendalou(Thanks Lou). It was New Years Eve 97/98 and I knew that my life would never be the same. Our relationship wasn't always easy and but on August 28, 2004, we celebrated our wedding day.

There are so many things that make Chris special to me. Chris is not only my husband but my best friend. There is no one else in this whole wide world that I want to walk through life with. He has the biggest heart of anyone that I know. He is open and honest and we can talk for hours each night. He's fiercely loyal and protective of Ellie and I. I admire his life long friendships and how his friends would do anything in the world for him and vice versa. He's an amazing father and Ellie is so lucky to have him. He has built an amazing and successful company and he will never truly know how proud he makes me everyday.

There have been many special days throughout our relationship, the day he first told me he loved me, our engagement night, our wedding day and the day that Ellie was born. Each day I find myself more in love with him than yesterday.

Thank you Honey for being my everything every single day! I love you!

P.S. For all the friends and family that have shared in our relationship- THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Jen Smith said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet tribute! Glad you have enjoyed our blog and really glad to have been intoduced to yours! Ellie is a CUTIE!!!! What a doll!! Look forward to "getting to know" y'all through your blog! Take care!! Bing says hello!!!

Whitney said...

Happy 4 Years. I am so glad we were a part of your special day. I hope you guys have something wonderful planned!

Mary Kay Mallonee said...

Stacy, you did an incredible job with the video and the written tribute! As a matter of fact, I unfortunatley saw it while I was at work and it made me cry like a little girl and messed up my makeup!
Chris and Stacy have the most amazing relationship of anyone I know, bar none. How wonderful for each of them to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will be together forever as best friends.
Stacy has been my sister for four years now and I just love her dearly. She is as much my true sibling as my brothers are... and she has also become one of my best friends in the world.
I could never dream of a better wife and mother to love and take care of my brother and my ADORABLE niece, Ellie.
FIS, SISTER AND ELLIE, I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD !! -- Aunt Mimi