Ellie's daycare was closed all last week which allow us to have some quality time with Ellie. We took her to the animal park in Leesburg last week and you can tell by the pictures that Ellie and I both were being chased by some of the animals. Ellie and I spent most of our time in the petting area ducking and running from the animals. Daddy enjoyed laughing at us while taking the pictures. Ellie's favorite animal was the huge pig and she gave him her best oink oink sounds. We also owe a big thanks to Grandma for helping out when Mommy and Daddy had to work. Grandma took Ellie to the Philomont Community Center for the wonderful playground that they have. Grandma took Ellie back to school shopping for her big adventure to Pre-School this year. Ellie is very excited about school and I know she will learn so many new things.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment