Sunday, September 21, 2008

Through The Woods To Grandma's House We Go





We don't really go through the woods to Grandma's house but today was such a beautiful day that we decided to hike around our property. I forget how beautiful the land is and how lucky we are to have it. Ellie loved running around on the trail with Luke and throwing rocks into the creek. Believe it or not that large rock is really that big and it's all ours. Chris affectionately calls it Mount Chrismore. He teases me that we should have his face carved into it. I think he's cute but I don't think we need his face imprinted into our old historic rock. I am hoping that Ellie will be good and tired tonight. She had a full weekend and we tried to run off all her energy.

Side note- Happy Anniversary to Whitney and Brian. We can't believe that it's been 7 years since we helped celebrate your special day in Savannah! We are so happy for you and who knew that years later you would be parents of triplets! Hope you have a great day together! Lots of love and good wishes to you!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks for the Anniversary wishes! We had a good day and a very romantic dinner with the kids - yeah right!!