


Ellie had her first gymnastics class and she LOVED IT!. She loves jumping and tumbling all over the place. We even went on the high beam which she sped across several times. She didn't always follow what the teacher was trying to show them but I am sure that will improve. There were just to many other interesting things to play with. There isn't anything better in this world than to see your child in pure happiness. It warms my heart and totally made mommy having to attempt doing splits worth it. I'll put up some funny videos of our day a little bit later!
2 comments:
What fun! I hope school is going well for Ellie - I am sure she loves it by now!
Look at my adorable niece !! Stacy and Chris are working so hard to introduce Ellie to so many things like gymnastics and horseback riding and swimming ! It's just awesome !! They have truly given her the BEST of everything.
Post a Comment