Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friend Luke

Ellie loves her dog Luke! Luke wasn't feeling to good the other morning and Ellie wanted to make sure he got lots and lots of kisses. I am sure it helped Luke feel better. It's hard to believe that Luke will be turning 9 in December. He has been a wonderful pet and very understanding when it came to losing first place in our hearts to Ellie. Luke has started sleeping in Ellie's room at night and she loves it.

Ellie had a wonderful time at Preschool this week. We had minimal tears both days. I think it helped that we had a play date last weekend with her new classmate Olivia. The girls had a great time together and Olivia is all Ellie talks about now! I am sure we will be having plenty of play dates in the future.

No comments: