Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What I Did on My Summer Vacation- Part II

Ellie enjoyed her first pony ride over the summer. The pony didn't seem to enjoy it as much as she did. I am sure Ellie will be getting a pony when she gets older. Hopefully, the pony will come with a nice stable hand to help care for it.

Ellie spent a lot of her summer time with family. She helped John and Kirsten celebrate their engagement at our annual pig roast. She met our cousins, Jennifer and Chris and their children. She had a wonderful time playing with them in the pool. We hope that they come back to visit next summer.

We had special visitors from Georgia. The Unterwagner Triplets came to Virginia for a visit. We had a wonderful time with them, but apparently I don't have any photos from the visit. I'll work on rounding a couple of photos up of their visit.

We will have one last post on her summer vacation later this week. Hope you are enjoying the blog.

No comments: