
I have been meaning to start this blog for a very long time. Actually I was suppose to start this blog after I saw my friend Whitney's blog. It's hard to imagine that she has time to blog with triplets, but she always has been an overachiever..
Almost two years ago, I became a mom! It has been a wonderful experience. Ellie makes me feel more alive everyday. Seeing the world through your child's eyes is the best thing you can ever experience. As adults we become jaded and cynical about the world, but that all changed for me on November 16th.
Ellie was a great baby and has become a wonderful and very independent toddler. Almost to independent at times. Her poor dad, Chris hates that she is a toddler! I have to admit I have the same issue with it when she doesn't want to cuddle right before bed. I know that her independence will be a wonderful attribute for her, but I do miss the baby side of her.
I hope you enjoyed the quick opening post for this blog. I am hoping to be able to do this several times a week and let the friends and family enjoy it.
Almost two years ago, I became a mom! It has been a wonderful experience. Ellie makes me feel more alive everyday. Seeing the world through your child's eyes is the best thing you can ever experience. As adults we become jaded and cynical about the world, but that all changed for me on November 16th.
Ellie was a great baby and has become a wonderful and very independent toddler. Almost to independent at times. Her poor dad, Chris hates that she is a toddler! I have to admit I have the same issue with it when she doesn't want to cuddle right before bed. I know that her independence will be a wonderful attribute for her, but I do miss the baby side of her.
I hope you enjoyed the quick opening post for this blog. I am hoping to be able to do this several times a week and let the friends and family enjoy it.

2 comments:
You go girl! I always knew my favorite neice would go all out being the best mom. I only hope you're up to the challenge you set for yourself. I know I could have never done anything like a blog when Katie was young. Who am I kidding? I couldn't do it now. Tell Ellie, Aunt Shelly, Uncle Arnie, and Katie all love her, and can't wait to see her.
I hear Ellie will set all her Dollies up in seats around the kitchen table before dinner!!!
Seriously, how could there possibly be a more adorable baby girl out there. NOT possible !
I LOVE YOU ELLIE BELLY !!!
--Aunt Mary
Post a Comment