Ellie had a busy summer. She started off the summer with a trip to the zoo with her friend Maddie. They had a great time seeing the panda's and seals.
Ellie discovered that Great Country Farms was one of her favorite places to visit. She loves to feed the bunnies, cows and goats. Grandma took her there several times this summer. They have this slide that scares both my mommy and daddy, but Ellie makes us take her down it every time.
Ellie had her first sleep over with Maddie! The summer was great and Ellie had tons of fun swimming and playing with all my friends and family. Ellie can't wait for next summer when she gets to go to Turks and Caicos and hang out with all her Seasme Street friends.
I have to post her summer vacation in several postings. I am still new to the blogging! Bear with me as I learn!

No comments:
Post a Comment