Chris is always telling me that I can't say "no" to Ellie and it appears from our 3 foot tall Santa Mickey that he can't say "no" either. Chris and Ellie went out to do some grocery shopping at the local Giant and Ellie found Santa Mickey in one of the aisles. The conversation between father and daughter went something like this-
Ellie- " Daddy, I want him"
Daddy- "No Ellie"
Ellie- " But I love him"
Daddy- "OK, since you love him"
We are the proud owners of a very large Santa Mickey that makes me laugh every time I look at him. I can't wait until Ellie has this same conversation with her dad about her first boyfriend.

2 comments:
That is hilarious? You gotta love it when daddy and child come home with something like that. I always just have to roll my eyes when it happens at our house! :)
That is one cute Santa Mickey! Glad they don't have them down here at Kroger or we would own one also!!
Post a Comment