Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cousins





Ellie has three wonderful cousins that live in Maryland. We got to spend time with them up at Uncle Don's Christmas party. Ellie enjoyed playing hide and go seek with them. I think she actually just wanted them to chase her around the yard. She refers to her cousins, Brendan and Ryan as the "big boys". She talked about how much she loves her cousins all the way home. I love that the are so willing to help entertain a three year old.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I almost got a trampoline for the trio but I will wait until their birthday since it is so noisy! Merry Christmas!!

PS: I got a basic Canon point and shoot camera that is like my old one but better. I think I will get a much nicer camera for my birthday!