skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ellie Belly
A day in the life of the Mallonee Clan!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Ellie The Photographer
Ellie loves taking pictures. She took 30 pictures a couple of weekends ago and I thought I would show off her work. Daddy and her babies are her favorite subjects. I must admit that she takes better pictures than I do.
1 comment:
Whitney
said...
She needs her own blog!
November 13, 2008 at 1:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Friends
Shepperson Girls
Welsh Family Adventures
Half of Eight is Enough
The Byrd's
Bing and Jen Smith
Unterwagner Triplets
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(79)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(13)
A Perfect Black Friday!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Luke- Ellie's Best Friend and Pony!
Hail to The Redskins!
Three Year Old Update
More Party Pictures
The One Gift She Didn't Get!
Three Years Ago Today
The Birthday Party!
Ellie The Photographer
Lots of Mallonee Birthdays!
Halloween Happiness!
School Picture
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
2007
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Web Page Counter
Who's Looking?
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
She needs her own blog!
Post a Comment