Sunday, November 23, 2008

Luke- Ellie's Best Friend and Pony!






I have written about Ellie's and Luke on the blog before but today was a big love fest. It was more of a love fest from Ellie then Luke. Luke is so patient with all of her antics. She loves to brush him and put him to bed. Luke tends to love her more when she is running to the pantry for his treats. Ellie gives him lots of treats but she breaks them off into tiny pieces and I am not even sure Luke can even taste the treat. Ellie decided to make Luke her pony today and he did a wonderful job of letting her ride on his back. It's hard to believe that Luke will be turning 9 on December 31st. He was our first child and he has given us lots of wonderful memories. We are thankful that he has been so good with Ellie and that they are best friends.
We are still waiting for our new computer to arrive but I managed to figure out how to download the pictures to the laptop. Hopefully, I will be up and running again soon. Please bear with me.
A big Happy Birthday to two of our favorite people. Maddie turned 4 and we had a wonderful time at her birthday party. Auntie Mel, Maddie's mom also celebrated her birthday last week. We don't discuss her age!

No comments: