Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Pictures Finally








Yes, I know that these pictures are long overdue. Life has been crazy and I am trying to get my real estate websites up and that is taking a good amount of my time. Please bear with me while I am making all my transitions.
We had a wonderful Easter. We were able to share it with Uncle John and Aunt Kirsten and my whole family. Ellie and her cousins enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt that was moved inside due to the cold weather. Uncle John and Aunt Kirsten came out on Saturday to spend the day with Ellie and brought over a Easter House to Ellie to put together. It came with over 200 hundred pieces that include foam bricks and lots of stickers. I believe that Aunt Kirsten ended up putting most of it together since Ellie has the attention span of an ant.



No comments: