Monday, March 30, 2009

A Day Out With Grandad and Fran








Ellie got a big surprise one day at Preschool. Grandad and Fran came and picked her up for an afternoon of fun. She had a great time walking and running around the golf course. She even had Fran join in some mischievous behavior by throwing Christmas bows off the second floor landing. Ellie helped make Uncle John's birthday cake and she paid special attention to the placement of all the sprinkles. I report that Uncle John never got to eat his birthday cake since Grandad and Fran were over last night and brought it with them for our dessert. It was very tasty and I am sure Ellie will be happy to make Uncle John a replacement cake. A big thanks to Grandad and Fran for wearing little Ellie out.


1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad to see that you are back! I hope everything keeps going well for you and your family!