Today is a special day! It's Grandma's Birthday! Ellie is so excited about it. Ellie has a very special bond with her Grandma. They have shared so many wonderful times together and I know how lucky Ellie is to have her in her life. Actually, we are all very lucky to have her in our lives. I had my doubts about moving next door to my parents but it has been the best thing for all of us. I lived next door to my mom's parents growing up and it gave me a life time of memories. I am so happy that Ellie has the chance to make a lifetime of memories with her grandma. We love you and have a wonderful birthday!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Today is a special day! It's Grandma's Birthday! Ellie is so excited about it. Ellie has a very special bond with her Grandma. They have shared so many wonderful times together and I know how lucky Ellie is to have her in her life. Actually, we are all very lucky to have her in our lives. I had my doubts about moving next door to my parents but it has been the best thing for all of us. I lived next door to my mom's parents growing up and it gave me a life time of memories. I am so happy that Ellie has the chance to make a lifetime of memories with her grandma. We love you and have a wonderful birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Please pass on a Happy Birthday to BJ for us!
Post a Comment